Support the BLUE MIND FUND.
4. Obsolete. a panoramic view of water scenery; vista.
verb (used with forms of water), bluescaped, bluescaping.
5. to improve the appearance of (an area of waterway, ocean, wetland, etc.), as by restoring biodiversity, removing trash, removing barriers and structures such as dams, walls, getties, and limiting activities such as mining, drilling or destructive fishing gear.
6. to improve the bluescape of.
7. to do bluescape restoration as a profession.
8. to visit a bluescape area.
Origin of bluescape: 2016
1. marine protected area, marine park, hope spot, waterscape, blue space
To post a comment, please login.
07/12/17 ***Joint Release*** Reps. Tsongas, Tipton, DeGette, Stefanik & Sens. Heinrich... continue
It's simple, pick a waterway, pool or ocean and a time to meet there on July 22nd, the 3rd anniversary... continue