Support the BLUE MIND FUND.
4. Obsolete. a panoramic view of water scenery; vista.
verb (used with forms of water), bluescaped, bluescaping.
5. to improve the appearance of (an area of waterway, ocean, wetland, etc.), as by restoring biodiversity, removing trash, removing barriers and structures such as dams, walls, getties, and limiting activities such as mining, drilling or destructive fishing gear.
6. to improve the bluescape of.
7. to do bluescape restoration as a profession.
8. to visit a bluescape area.
Origin of bluescape: 2016
1. marine protected area, marine park, hope spot, waterscape, blue space
To post a comment, please login.
Theater Arts Teacher David Greenbaum first learned about The Blue Marble Project at a San Francisco... continue
Wallace J. Nichols and Natalie Spear The First Lady of the United States, Melania Trump, connected... continue