Support the BLUE MIND FUND.
Three last minute affordable, super smooth, eco-cool holiday gifts. SLOWCOAST Made, with love. And a couple more if you want to go big!
1. The Original Sp@rklace. It's a fork, it's a spoon, it's a necklace. Make a fashion statement and tell the world you like to BYO utensil. Cut your plastic footprint and start a new style trend. Invented on the SLOWCOAST in our Airstream trailer workshop. Trust us, you won't leave home without it. $15 (plus S&H)
2. SLOWCOAST organic cotton t-shirt. Unbelievably soft, nicely stylish. Your new fav. Guaranteed. $20 (plus S&H)
3. Do good. Be clean. Smell like the ocean. That's what CauseBars are all about. The first in our new line of soap with a purpose is our baby sea turtle bar. each CauseBar saves a baby turtle and gives you a blue marble as a small token of gratitude. Not to mention the soap itself in SLOWCOAST Made, organic and has cute little baby turtle on it. And it comes in a little scrubby ecobag for travel, hanging in the shower or storing all those marble you're accumulating. $12 (plus S&H)
4. If you're looking for something more, check out the SLOWCOAST gift boxes. An assortment of SLOWCOAST Made goods packed in a hand-made iron-braded redwood box. The best gift box in the universe, hands down. Or so we're told. $149 yes wine, $129 no wine (plus S&H)
5. This one is my personal choice. In fact I'm wearing mine right now. Truth be known, I rarely take it off. Bronze SLOWCOAST Made wave belt buckle by sculptor Joshua BC Hoy. This is the gift for the ocean lover in your life. Make a statement, go big or go home. $185 (plus S&H)
SLOWCOAST.org supports local artisans and organic farms. In addition to the few items we sell through SLOWCOAST Made, we hold public events to promote real, local food systems, support school lunch reform and the Homeless Garden Project.
Order by December 21st to be sure your package arrives in time.
Alcindo Soares is a construction worker from Cape Verde who grew up dreaming of becoming a professional... continue
We all know that spending time outdoors is good for you on both a physical and mental level, but the... continue
This Saturday’s Earth Day March for Science is gaining worldwide attention. Over the years I... continue