Support the BLUE MIND FUND.
1. You’ve had a pet—or a child—named after a species of sea turtle (scientific or common name).
2. You regularly wear two or more items of sea turtle clothing or jewelry at the same time.
3. You have a permanent sea turtle tattoo.
4. You have a T-shirt that actually says “Sea Turtle Geek” or “Turtle Girls Rule”.
5. At an auction to raise money for sea turtles, you’ve bid real money for an empty tequila bottle signed by fellow sea turtle geeks.
7. You sleep in sea turtle pajamas.
8. When people visit your home they make comments like “wow, you really like sea turtles don't you?” based on the decor.
9. A little light reading before bed often includes the journals Endangered Species Research, Herpetological Review, Copeia, Chelonian Conservation and Biology, ISTS Proceedings, and a lovely stack of books by Spotila, Pritchard, Bjorndal, Bolten and Plotkin. .
10. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, you’d choose Dr. Archie Carr. Hands down. No question.
To post a comment, please login.
BLUE MIND LIFE AMBASSADORS WANTED FOR SUMMER 2017! RECONNECTING PEOPLE TO WATER Our 4th Annual 100... continue
It's well known that Steph Curry, MVP for the Golden State Warriors basketball team practices &... continue