Here's a link to some of the books and book chapters I've written on Amazon.com.
So far Blue Mind has held five summits, presented more than 200 keynotes and workshops around the world, translated a bestselling book into a dozen languages and formats, passed over a million blue marbles though tens of millions of hands, gotten a crazy amount of positive print and broadcast media for our oceans and waterways (including a few magazine covers!), and made some serious progress towards growing the blue movement and changing the conversation about water for good.
In 2016 we’ll expand our efforts with new Blue Mind research, the 6th annual summit, the 3rd annual Blue Mind Awards and take the Blue Mind message in even more exciting new directions.
Here are a few ways you can join us:
1. Get near, in, on or under water as much as possible (told you, easy peasy).
2. Post a photo of you loving your water on social media with the #bluemind hashtag and a link to www.bluemind.me (see that wasn’t so hard).
3. Give the gift of Blue Mind to a water lover. Signed books are available from SLOWCOAST and include a blue marble (you’ll have to go to HERE and click on the book…see, getting a little bit harder now).
4. Support the Blue Mind Fund. Our mission is to reconnect people to their water. What’s not to love about that? (“Support” is wide open to interpretation: sponsorship, shout-outs, recurring donations, book clubs, or other wild ideas are all welcome...call me ; )
5. Join us at Blue Mind Six on May 18-20th at Asilomar. This will be our best summit ever (we say that every year, and it’s true!).
To post a comment, please login.
The Nestucca, Neskowin and Sand Lake Watersheds Council is honored to host Wallace J. Nichols... continue
Why are we drawn to the ocean each summer? Why does being near water set our minds and bodies at ease... continue