Here's a link to some of the books and book chapters I've written on Amazon.com.
BLUE MIND LIFE AMBASSADORS WANTED FOR SUMMER 2017!
RECONNECTING PEOPLE TO WATER
Our 4th Annual 100 Days of Blue campaign, is underway and we need your help!
Become an Ambassador of Blue and reach out to the gate-keepers and leading voices within sectors that actively engage with Blue Mind:
• Water Quality + Food Infrastructure
• Environment + Conservation
• Technology + Innovation
• Health + Wellness
• Education + Parenting Arts,
• Architecture + Design
• Real Estate + Planning
• Travel + Leisure
• Sports + Recreation
Send resumes & CV’s to email@example.com
The role of the Blue Mind Life Ambassadors includes but is not limited to:
• Sharing 100 Blue Marbles during 100 Days of Blue
• Writing songs, making art, sharing photos, and videos about Blue Mind
• Giving Blue Mind presentations to interested audiences where needed (camps, classes, clubs, etc.)
• Creatively using available media assets and resources (writing, videos, books, t-shirts) to spread the message
• Joining weekly calls to hear and share progress
• Being on the lookout for potential sponsors, supporters and donors to help build the Blue MInd movement globally
BLUE MIND LIFE: RECONNECTING PEOPLE TO WATER
To post a comment, please login.
The Nestucca, Neskowin and Sand Lake Watersheds Council is honored to host Wallace J. Nichols... continue
Why are we drawn to the ocean each summer? Why does being near water set our minds and bodies at ease... continue
Dr. Wallace J. Nichols, Founder of the Blue Mind Movement, Author, Researcher, Speaker and Senior Fellow... continue