Three last minute affordable, super smooth, eco-cool holiday gifts. Slow Coast Made, with love. And a couple more if you want to go big!
1. The Original Sp@rklace. It's a fork, it's a spoon, it's a necklace. Make a fashion statement and tell the world you like to BYO utensil. Cut your plastic footprint and start a new style trend. Invented on the Slow Coast in our Airstream trailer workshop. Trust us, you won't leave home without it. $15 (plus S&H)
2. Slow Coast organic cotton t-shirt. Unbelievably soft, nicely stylish. Your new fav. Guaranteed. $20 (plus S&H)
3. Do good. Be clean. Smell like the ocean. That's what CauseBars are all about. The first in our new line of soap with a purpose is our baby sea turtle bar. each CauseBar saves a baby turtle and gives you a blue marble as a small token of gratitude. Not to mention the soap itself in Slow Coast Made, organic and has cute little baby turtle on it. And it comes in a little scrubby ecobag for travel, hanging in the shower or storing all those marble you're accumulating. $12 (plus S&H)
4. If you're looking for something more, check out the Slow Coast gift boxes. An assortment of Slow Coast Made goods packed in a hand-made iron-braded redwood box. The best gift box in the universe, hands down. Or so we're told. $149 yes wine, $129 no wine (plus S&H)
5. This one is my personal choice. In fact I'm wearing mine right now. Truth be known, I rarely take it off. Bronze Slow Coast Made wave belt buckle by sculptor Joshua BC Hoy. This is the gift for the ocean lover in your life. Make a statement, go big or go home. $185 (plus S&H)
www.SLOWCOAST.org supports local artisans and organic farms. In addition to the few items we sell through Slow Coast Made, we hold public events to promote real, local food systems, support school lunch reform and the Homeless Garden Project.
Order by December 21st to be sure your package arrives in time.
FREE IN-STORE EVENT: Local author Wallace J. Nichols will share his very special book, Dear Wild... continue
Hatchling Release. Photo courtesy of Loggerhead Marinelife Center Loggerhead... continue