Broadly, the topics that interest me are water, wellness and wildlife.
Specifically, I'm interested in learning about how others are creating common knowledge and changing conversations - and the world - for good.
Support my work via Patreon.
BLUE MIND AMBASSADORS WANTED FOR SUMMER 2017!
RECONNECTING PEOPLE TO WATER
Our 4th Annual 100 Days of Blue campaign, is underway and we need your help!
Become an Ambassador of Blue and reach out to the gate-keepers and leading voices within sectors that actively engage with Blue Mind:
• Water Quality + Food Infrastructure
• Environment + Conservation
• Technology + Innovation
• Health + Wellness
• Education + Parenting Arts,
• Architecture + Design
• Real Estate + Planning
• Travel + Leisure
• Sports + Recreation
Send resumes & CV’s to email@example.com
The role of the Blue Mind Ambassadors includes but is not limited to:
• Sharing 100 Blue Marbles during 100 Days of Blue
• Writing songs, making art, sharing photos, and videos about Blue Mind
• Giving Blue Mind presentations to interested audiences where needed (camps, classes, clubs, etc.)
• Creatively using available media assets and resources (writing, videos, books, t-shirts) to spread the message
• Joining weekly calls to hear and share progress
• Being on the lookout for potential sponsors, supporters and donors to help build the Blue MInd movement globally
BLUE MIND: RECONNECTING PEOPLE TO WATER
To post a comment, please login.
"I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in tune once more."... continue
In the days that have passed since the coronavirus pandemic hit, the one thing that has consistently... continue
In a world of “tech neck,” social media, and constant connection, it’s far too easy... continue